Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Nursery






The nursery is finished! I have worked so hard on it and I love it! The only bad thing is that now that everything is ready (nursery is done, clothes are washed, hospital bag is packed...), it seems like forever until she gets here. I am soooo done being pregnant. I don't want to be "puffy" and hot and uncomfortable anymore. It shouldn't feel like a marathon to just roll over in bed-seriously. Everyone keeps saying how much easier it is to take care of her now, but I am already up all night anyways so I'm just ready to have her. And I'm so excited to meet her! Let's get this show on the road! But I know she will come on her own time schedule. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so we'll see what he says :)

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! I love it!!! I love the butterfly kisses and lady bug hugs!! Ava's room says something along those lines!! I can't wait to get there and to meet your sweet little Emerie!! Hopefully she comes soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Mandy i love it!!!! So cute it turned out so so so cute!! I love it! Good job you guys!! I hope i get to do fun cute pink things someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room turned out super cute! Girls really are so much fun. You'll have a blast! And I know that the waiting for them to get here is the worst part but then when they are here it goes by too fast! Good luck with everything! We're excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Mandy!!! I love it! And I'm with you, I would much rather have my baby here in my arms then be pregnant. I can't wait to see pictures when she arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love her name, I'm needing to do something like that for my sister. But I'm going to need help. I'm going to hit you up!

    ReplyDelete