Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last Weekend

This weekend was our last weekend in the land of paradise. It is very bittersweet because I love it here. I love the weather, I love my job, I love my school, and I'm so sad to leave friends. But I'm very excited to be closer to family and VERY excited to be with Nate again. I just want to get settled again and get life back to normal. Well, a new kind of normal. I think I will be so content when all our stuff is unpacked and I can just relax and do something as simple as watching TV with my hubby. We are moving into my mom's house in Vernal. She lives in Manilla and will be with us in Vernal for a couple days a week. At first I was sad to not be getting our own place, but I am feeling more and more that this is the right decision and more and more content with it. My mom will be able to help with the baby a few days a week when I go back to work and it will be nice to not be totally alone when Nate is deployed. I'm so grateful to my mom and Lyn!! We are moving all our stuff in and will be able to make it our own. I'm excited to paint and get the nursery set up. I have been having the nesting urge for months! Wednesday is my last day of work and then I will be making the move-so cheers to our new adventure!

On our last weekend here Nate did the St. George Triathlon. Way to go Babe! Robin, Grandma, and Izzy came down to cheer him on and stayed with Uncle Wayne and Aunt Pam.
Thanks to all our family who are always cheering us on in all we do! We love you!





2 comments:

  1. Way to go Nate! Mand, you have the most adorable little preggo belly ever! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete